Madawaska Valley Hospice Palliative Care
Industry: Nursing care facilities
S7 St. Francis Memorial Dr, Madawaska Valley, ON, K0J 1B0
WebsiteEmail firstname.lastname@example.orgCall 613-756-3045 ext 350
Hospice palliative care service
- offers volunteer visiting in the community, hospice care co-located within St. Francis Memorial Hospital and bereavement support
- hospice is supported with nursing and personal support workers’ care from Home and Community Care Support Services
- Full continuum of illness from point of life-ending diagnosis to death and bereavement for families
- a trained volunteer cohort offers support in client homes, long-term care homes, seniors apartments, hospital, etc.
- Hospice has two client rooms, a full kitchen and family room, a family sleep room, two bathrooms
- set up so that family can move in with their loved one and eat, sleep, shower, etc.
- Loan Equipment cupboard open to whoever needs the equipment in the catchment communities